Dr M’s Wicked Walnut Pancakes…
Recipe Type: Dessert
These pancakes are a great treat! Paleo friendly, gluten free, dairy free and so very tasty…
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil(melted)
- ½ cup water
- Macadamia oil
- 1 cup Walnut meal*
- 1/3 cup hazlenuts
- Whisk eggs, water, and walnut meal add melted coconut oil last.
- tsp of macadamia oil in small fry pan to cook pancakes.
- Crush hazelnuts to sprinkle over the top of cooked pancakes and drizzle agave across pancakes.
- A couple of tips
- For easier flipping of the pancake pour in enough batter that it looks the thickness of a hotcake rather than a thin pancake/crepe. Because it isn’t as firm as a pancake using flour with gluten…
- I find it easiest rather than using a egg flip to just flip it directly in the pan… (better looking pancake, and entertaining all in one)
(*you can either buy walnut meal, or my preference is to make it at home, by putting whole walnuts into the food processor until the correct consistency)