Dr M’s Sensational Spinach Flat Bread….
Recipe Type: Snack
This recipe is great on its on as a snack or you can use it to hold your favourite sandwich fillings, my suggestion would be goats cheese, prosciutto and tomato… Enjoy!
- 3 Eggs
- 250g Spinach (can be frozen)
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of macadamia oil
- 1/2 cup Basil
- Himalayan Rock salt
- Add macadamia oil to a small fry pan
- Add pine nuts and toast
- Put pine nuts, oil and basil into your food processor and blitz till nuts are crumb like.
- add defrosted spinach and blitz
- add whisked eggs and combine in the food processor
- Pour the mixture onto baking paper on a tray.
- Bake for ~20minutes in a pre-heated oven @180degrees
- Sprinkle salt on before serving.