- 4 eggs
- 2 tbls Coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pea protein powder
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Sift and mix together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and Coconut Milk, water and vanilla extract, add melted coconut oil last.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Roll into desired cookie size. The cookies do not spread very much on the tray so you can have them close together. Optional to place a macadamia on top to decorate.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for between 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven)
- Dust with cinnamon when cool.