Dr M’s Super Sunday Burger Stack
Recipe Type: Main Meal
This is a great Sunday (or any day) Midday meal…. Great for a sunny afternoon, or even for a dinner….
- [b]For the Burger/Pattie[/b]
- 1 kg of grass fed mince
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 whisked egg
- 1/2 bunch
- himalayan salt
- [b]for the stack per stack[/b]
- 1 fried egg
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 cup of chopped lettuce
- [b]For the burger/pattie[/b]
- mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Roll by hand into palm size patties.
- Heat a large fry pan over medium heat
- using either macadamia oil or coconut oil in pan
- cook patties until golden brown on each side.
- [b]For The Stack[/b]
- layer the ingedients on a plate
- add fried egg at the end